- The North FaceBay Trail Pants - Boys'$55.00
- The North FaceGlacier Full-Zip Fleece Hoodie - Boys'$49.00 - $50.00
- The North FaceAdventure Pants - Girls'$41.73 Compared to$55.00You save 24%
- The North FaceReversible Mount Chimborazo Hoodie - Boys'$81.73 Compared to$130.00You save 37%
- The North FaceThermoBall Eco Hoodie - Infants'$59.73 Compared to$80.00You save 25%
- The North FaceAphrodite 3.0 Capris Pants - Girls'$40.00
- The North FaceGlacier Full Zip Hoodie - Girls'$50.00
- The North FaceMossbud Swirl Parka - Girls'$38.83 Compared to$130.00You save 70%
- The North FaceBay Trail Shorts - Boys'$45.00
- The North FaceReflective Resolve Rain Jacket - Girls'$69.00
- The North FaceWinter Warm Tights - Girls'$50.00
- The North FaceReversible Mossbud Swirl Insulated Jacket - Girls'$32.83 Compared to$110.00You save 70%
- The North FaceSpur Trail Shorts - Boys'$40.00
- The North FaceResolve Reflective Jacket - Boys'$69.00
- The North FaceResolve Reflective Jacket - Girls'$69.00
- The North FaceJourneyman Shorts - Boys'$33.73 Compared to$45.00You save 25%
- The North FaceOsito Etip Gloves - Kids'$19.73 Compared to$29.00You save 31%
- The North FaceClass V Water Shorts - Girls'$26.73 Compared to$35.00You save 23%
- The North FaceYouth Anders Beanie - Kids'$17.73 Compared to$25.00You save 29%
- The North FaceHigh Class V Water Shorts - Boys'$29.73 Compared to$40.00You save 25%
- The North FaceOsito Beanie - Kids'$19.73 Compared to$26.00You save 24%
- The North FaceFreedom Insulated Pants - Girls'$74.73 Compared to$99.00You save 24%
- The North FaceCampshire Full-Zip Jacket - Boys'$67.73 Compared to$90.00You save 24%
- The North FaceGordon Lyons 1/4-Zip Pullover - Boys'$52.73 Compared to$70.00You save 24%
Tips for Buying Kid's The North Face Clothing
The North Face was named for the north face of most Northern Hemisphere mountains, which is typically the coldest, iciest and most difficult route to climb. Since its inception in 1966 in San Francisco, The North Face has been the go-to for mountaineers, campers, hikers and adventurers from extreme to casual. Whether you need clothing or camping gear, they have the goods for your next outdoor excursion.
The North Face kids clothing options are no different -- they are built for excellence, in any outdoor setting. We keep returning to The North Face clothes for their versatility. Heading from school to campsite to summit, their clothing defies the elements while remaining fashionable.
Are you searching for kids North Face jackets? You'll find plenty. Choose from insulated, waterproof, quick dry, packable or 3-in-1 jacket varieties. Whatever your needs are, The North Face has an option for you.
What about a kids North Face fleece? Soft, high-pile fleece offers boys and girls lightweight warmth and comfortable style. They are ideal for activities where kids need insulation and moisture-wicking properties.
At REI you'll find the top-rated and top-selling boys and girls clothing from The North Face, plus plenty of sale and clearance deals and bargains too.