Smith Ruckus ChromaPop Sunglasses
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Made with re-engineered PivLock™ lens interchange technology, Smith Ruckus ChromaPop sunglasses offer nonslip comfort for the longest road rides and gnarliest trails, and are helmet-compatible.
- Equipped with 2 interchangeable ChromaPop™ lenses for bright sun and low light, these shades let you ride in all conditions
- ChromaPop lenses filter specific wavelengths of light that cause color confusion, delivering natural color and excellent definition, detail and clarity
- Hydroleophobic (water- and oilproof) coating repels moisture, grease and grime—water beads up and disperses without streaking, and fingerprint smudges can be easily wiped away
- 7 x 4 toric lens provides maximum coverage for unparalleled visibility and field of vision
- PivLock technology allows easy lens interchangeability
- Raised brow design increases peripheral vision while in the riding position
- Top bar venting and 2-position nosepads provide proper fit to help minimize fogging and maximize comfort
- TR90 nylon frame material; hydrophilic Megol® temple and nosepads ensure a secure fit; autolocking hinges
- Medium-large fit with large coverage
- Includes an extra ChromaPop contrast rose lens, performance case and microfiber bag
Imported.View all Smith Sport Sunglasses
Additional Lenses Included
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...