Craghoppers ExpoLite Hooded Insulated Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A lightweight, packable, insulating hooded jacket ideal for all adventures, the men's Craghoppers ExpoLite jacket offers reliable warmth and packs into its own stow pocket to become a travel pillow.
- Wind-resistant recycled polyester fabric has a SmartDry Eco durable water repellent (DWR) finish that sheds light rain and resists stains
- Thermo Pro synthetic insulation offers reliable warmth and continues to insulate even if it gets damp
- 4 pockets: 2 zipped lower, 1 concealed zipped inner, 1 passport RFID; outer pocket doubles as stow pocket
- Drawcord hem and hood adjusters help seal out drafts
- Approximately 40 bottles were recycled to make this product
Imported.View all Craghoppers Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Thermo Pro synthetic fibers
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 4.8 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 4XL 30 32 34 36 38 40 42 Chest 36 38 40 43 46 49 52 55 Waist 30 32 34 36 38 40 42 Hip 76 81 86 91 97 102 107
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure across the fullest part of chest, under arms and across shoulder blades.
WAIST: Measure around narrowest part of your waist, your natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
HIP: Measure around fullest part of hips with tape measure level.
INSEAM (for pants): Measure inside leg seam from crotch to preferred leg length on shoe.
S (Short pant inseam) = 29
R (Regular pant inseam) = 31
L (Long pant inseam) = 33
XL (Extra Long pant inseam) = 35
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...