- Poplar core provides a predictable, confidence inspiring ride in many kinds of snow
- Triaxial fiberglass construction provides torsional stiffness for superior edge control
- UHMW sidewall construction is torsionally stiff, giving better edge grip in harder conditions, more stability at higher speeds and increased pop and acceleration out of turns
- Metal edges wrap 3/4 of the way up side of skis, allowing for better impact and control
- 1.4 mm Durasurf sintered 4001 bases are the highest quality, best gliding and most durable material available
- VDS rubber helps to dampen vibrations
- Snow shedding topsheet eliminates snow buildup, keeping skis light and nimble
Made in USA.
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Downhill Skiing|
|Ski Terrain||Groomed and powder|
|Tip Width||134 millimeters|
|Waist Width||98 millimeters|
|Tail Width||124 millimeters|
|Ski Camber||Tip Rocker|