Outdoor Research Lucent Heated Insulated Gloves
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Outdoor Research Lucent Heated Insulated Gloves are built with rechargeable battery-powered heating systems, keeping you warm when you want to be on the mountain from first chair to last call.
- Battery-powered heat source with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that stash in a lockable zip pocket at wrists
- Customizable high / medium / low heat settings
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® inserts keep hands dry and completely block the wind
- Pre-curved construction allows fingers to bend naturally
- Lightweight synthetic EnduraLoft insulation with fleece palm linings add extra warmth and cold-weather protection
- Durable, breathable material wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Abrasion-resistant leather palm overlays for grip and durability
- Molded EVA foam knuckles for extra protection
- Contoured elasticized wrists with SuperCinch gauntlets seal in warmth and keep out snow
- Removable, cinching leashes keep gloves secured to your wrists when you take them off on the lift
- Pull loops for easy on / off; glove clips
- Battery charger and carrying case included
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Insulated Gloves
water-resistant goat leather
Type Of Waterproofing
Gore-Tex waterproof breathable insert
EnduraLoft synthetic fibers
XS S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 9 9 - 9.5+ Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9.5 9.5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...