Backpacking Overnights: North Carolina Mountains, South Carolina Upstate
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Backpackers and weekend warriors will love Backpacking Overnights: North Carolina Mountains, South Carolina Upstate, a guidebook featuring 50 great routes that range from 3 to more than 30 miles.
- Destinations include pristine waterfalls in Panthertown Valley, cliff overlooks in Linville Gorge Wilderness and Shuckstack Tower in Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- At Naked Ground in Nantahala National Forest, you can watch the sunrise from your sleeping bag
- Each hike entry includes maps, complete driving and hiking directions, elevation gain, trail highlights, campsite locations, water sources and trailhead GPS coordinates
- You'll also find information to help you choose gear, pick a route and prepare for your backpacking adventure
- Jim Parham grew up North Georgia; the author of numerous outdoor guidebooks, he has hiked, biked and paddled extensively throughout the Southeast
Made in USA.
|State / Province
8.5 x 5.5 inches
University of Georgia Press
|Number of Pages