Menasha Ridge Press Hiking Kentucky's Red River Gorge - 2nd Edition
Hike and backpack in nature's stunning beauty with this guidebook, Hiking Kentucky's Red River Gorge, leading your way. The Red River Gorge boasts the most rock arches east of the Mississippi.
- This is the definitive guide to this famous region--including the Red River Gorge Geological Area, Natural Bridge State Resort Park and Clifty Wilderness
- This updated, full-color edition showcases 28 of the best hikes in the area, from the kid-friendly Original Trail to the challenging Rough Trail
- With the expert guidance of Sean Patrick Hill, you'll discover the Gorge's hidden treasures: lush forests, secluded waterfalls, brilliant wildflowers, natural arches and more
- Features GPS-based trail maps and elevation profiles, detailed directions to trailheads and ratings for key elements to help you decide which hikes to choose
- Also features route details, full-color photography and recommendations for combining routes into longer adventures
Made in USA.View all Menasha Ridge Press Southeast Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
8 x 5 inches
Sean Patrick Hill
Menasha Ridge Press
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...