Menasha Ridge Press Five-Star Trails: Gainesville & Ocala
With several hundred miles of regional trails to choose from, Five-Star Trails: Gainesville & Ocala helps you find the best, covering more than 35 hikes—all within an hour's drive of either city.
- Covers more than 35 hikes across a 3-county region—all within an hour's drive of Gainesville or Ocala, Florida
- Hikes are rated/highlighted according to 5 criteria: scenery, trail conditions, child-friendliness, difficulty and solitude
- Recommendations for best hikes in categories like wildlife watching, ancient trees, Florida Trail segments, geology and dog-friendly make it easy to choose at a glance
- Authored by Florida hiking expert and long-time Ocala resident Sandra Friend, with Florida Trail Association life-member John Keatley
- Provides a fresh perspective on the region's array of hiking trails and shares the authors' knowledge of habitats, wildlife and local history
Made in USA.View all Menasha Ridge Press Southeast Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Sandra Friend & John Keatley
Menasha Ridge Press
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...