- Low-profile LEDs on the mitten backs can be seen from up to 2,400 ft. away to make you more visible to cyclists and motorists; LEDs operate in constant on and 2 blinking modes
- Reflective detailing on the backs of the mittens increases your visibility in low light
- 2 CR2016 lithium batteries (included) provide more than 30 hrs. of operation
- Tips of the gloves' index fingers, middle fingers and thumbs have a special fabric that lets you operate a touch-screen phone or music player without taking the gloves off
- Flip the mitten covers over the fingers of the gloves for extra warmth on frigid days
- Silicone hits on the palms and fingers give you a good grip of your smartphone; brushed fabric on the backs of the thumbs provides a gentle place to wipe your cold nose
- Remove the LED system from the Nathan TransWarmer Convertible mittens before washing; machine wash in cold water; tumble dry on low
- Hand width: measure the circumference of your hand just below the knuckles, with hand open.
- Hand length: measure from the tip of middle finger down to the top wrist crease at the base of the palm, with hand open.
- S: Hand width: 7 - 7.75 in. / hand length: 7 - 7.5 in.
- M: Hand width: 7.75 - 8.5 in. / hand length: 7.5 - 7.75 in.
- L: Hand width: 8.5 - 9.25 in. / hand length: 7.75 - 8 in.
- XL: Hand width: 9.25+ in. / hand length: 8 - 8.5 in.
|Palm Material||82% nylon/18% spandex|
|Touch Screen Compatible||Yes|