Outdoor Research ActiveIce Chroma Full Sun Gloves
Keep the sun off your hands and the heat at bay with these Outdoor Research ActiveIce Chroma full sun gloves. Their perforated synthetic suede palms release heat without compromising on protection.
- New for Spring 2021, ActiveIce™ technology features the same thermoregulating formula as Outdoor Research ActiveTemp™ fabric
- ActiveIce dynamically adjusts to your body's temperature, cooling you quickly when you need it most
- Fabric wicks sweat away, breathes well and dries quickly to keep you comfortable during activity
- UPF 50+ fabric
- Synthetic suede palms offer durability; gloves are touch-screen compatible
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs provide an adjustable fit
- Reflective logos add visibility in low-light conditions
Imported.View the Outdoor Research ActiveIce Product LineView all Outdoor Research Men's Sun Protective Accessories
Polyurethane synthetic chamude
92% recycled polyester/8% spandex stretch knit
Contains recycled materials
|Length||6.5 - 7||7 - 7.5||7.5 - 8||8 - 9||9 - 9.5+|
|Hand Circumference||6.5 - 7.25||7.25 - 8||8 - 8.5||8.5 - 9.5||9.5 - 10+|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.