REI Co-op Merino Wool Liner Gloves 2.0
Like wool base layers for your hands, these naturally odor-resistant, moisture-wicking REI Co-op merino wool liner gloves fit comfortably under shell gloves or on their own in shoulder season.
- Comfy, naturally odor-resistant, moisture-wicking merino wool is great for layering under shell gloves in chilly conditions or as a light layer while running or hiking
- 2.0 version means increased durability in construction, recycled material and updated fit
- Under-wrist spandex secures the fit
- Low-profile clips keep gloves together
- Loop for hanging or as an attachment point to packs or belts
- Touch-screen compatible
- Made with recycled polyester, which helps keep waste out of landfills
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Liner Gloves
50% merino wool/50% recycled polyester
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL Length 6 - 6.75 6.75 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 Hand Circumference 7.25 - 7.75 7.75 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 9.5 - 10
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...