- Authors: Tanya Milligan and Bo Beck
- Softcover; 192 pages; color photographs and maps
- Includes topo maps, driving direction, GPS coordinates, description for on-trail hiking, backcountry routes and canyoneering
- Includes hikes in Zion, Bryce Canyon and Grand Canyon national parks, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Paria Canyon Wilderness and Canaan Mountain Wilderness
- Also includes hikes in Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument and Kaibib and Dixie National Forests
- Favorite Hikes in and Around Zion National Park measures 9 x 6 in. and tucks neatly into your dry pack for your next adventure
Made in USA.
This ultimate year-round hiking guide for all ages and skill levels contains spectacular hikes with a 100-mi. radius of Zion�s east side—the heart of canyon country.