- Robust nubuck leather uppers provide excellent durability, support, and natural flex; rubber randing helps protect toes and uppers against bumps and abrasion
- Gore-Tex waterproof liners let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements, keeping them dry and comfortable
- Close-to-toe lacing with micro-pulley eyelets ensures a precise, supportive fit; gusseted tongues help keep trail debris out
- Area around ankles is designed to enable freedom of movement without compromising support
- Dual-density polyurethane midsoles provide ample cushioning for long days on the trail
- Thermoplastic urethane shanks offer stiffness and torsional stability without excessive weight
- Scarpa Zanskar GTX backpacking boots feature Vibram® Biometric rubber outsoles to deliver excellent traction and durability
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 42.
|Lining||Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane/nylon|
|Support||Thermoplastic urethane shank|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||3 lbs. 2 oz.|
Rock Shoes: Scarpa recommends you downsize 1/2 to 2 full sizes from street shoe size, though downsizing depends on shoe model, intended use and personal preference. Mountaineering: Scarpa recommends you upsize 1/2 size or more depending on desired fit. Scarpa plastic mountaineering boots are based on the UK sizing scale. Ski Boots: All Scarpa ski bootsare measured in Mondo sizing.Highlighted (or not) sizes share the same shell size; the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. Some skiers may want to downsize up to 1 full Mondo size, depending upon personal preference.