Sky Terrain Trail Maps Buffalo Creek and Waterton Canyon Trail Map - 1st Edition
Venture just beyond Denver's city limits and into the wilderness with the waterproof, pocket-size Sky Terrain Buffalo Creek and Waterton Canyon Trail Map, filled with an abundance of trails to trek.
- Waterproof, tear-resistant map provides durability in all conditions, and can withstand years of use in hand and on the trail
- Area covered includes Buffalo Creek, Waterton Canyon, Chatfield and Roxborough State Parks, the first 47 mi. of the Colorado Trail, Bailey, Deer Creek Canyon and more
- Color-shaded topographic relief in 50 ft. and 250 ft. contours shows the vivid detail of the stunning terrain
- Full UTM grid makes navigation easy with GPS and compass
- Information includes trail descriptions, mileage between trail junctions and color-coded difficulty rating symbols to simplify choosing your adventure
- Recreation-focused trails ideal for hiking, mountain biking, skiing, 4WD, motorcycle, camping, fishing and more
- Easy-to-read symbols indicate all campgrounds and trailheads in the area, as well as waterfalls, springs and more
Made in USA.View all Sky Terrain Trail Maps Colorado Maps
6.75 x 4 inches
27 x 19 inches
Sky Terrain Trail Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...