REI Co-op Emergency Kit
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The REI Emergency Kit is stocked with recommended products for emergencies, and is small enough to store in your car trunk or a closet at home.
- Provides relief in an emergency situation with survival goods, tools, safety supplies and personal hygiene items; pack-style bag offers portability
- Contains enough supplies for 1 - 2 people for up to 3 days
- Kit includes emergency items: 2 food packages, 20 water packets, tube tent, 2 waterproof ponchos, 2 rescue blankets, 4 hand warmers and 2 dust masks
- Also includes hand-crank flashlight/radio, multifunction tool, work gloves, 2.5 gal. collapsible water jug, whistle, 4 light sticks and 2 emergency candles
- Includes essentials such as pencil, paper, 50 ft. nylon rope, waterproof tape, 2 cold packs, latex-free medical gloves (2 pairs) and 6 antimicrobial hand wipes
- Also includes bandage scissors, tweezers/forceps, 2 finger splints, digital thermometer, first aid manual, 2 facial tissue packages and 2 biohazard waste bags
- Treat wounds with five 3 x 0.75 in. bandages, five 3 x 1 in. bandages, 5 knuckle bandages, 5 fingertip bandages and four 2 x 2 in. gauze pads
- Also includes two 3 x 3 in. gauze pads, two 4 x 4 in. gauze pads, 4 yd. x 2 in. stretch gauze, two 9 x 5 in. ABD/combine pads, eye pad and 5 butterfly closures
- Treatments include 3 sting relief wipes, 9 antibacterial wipes, 2 triple antibiotic ointment packets, 2 burn cream packets and 2 eye wash bottles
- Medications include 4 Cetafen® acetaminophen tablets, 4 Nutralox® antacid tablets and 4 Proprinal® ibuprofen tablets
- Also includes 2 Diamode® loperamide HCI antidiarrheal tablets
- Easy-to-read first-aid guide is written by Dr. William W. Forgey
- All pieces fit neatly into the 3-compartment nylon backpack with adjustable shoulder straps—stows neatly in a closet or trunk of a car
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Emergency Supplies
14.5 x 10 x 7 inches
14 lbs. 10 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...