Mountain House Breakfast Skillet - 2 Servings
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Hash browns, scrambled eggs mixed with pork sausage, peppers and onions for breakfast while backpacking? Yes, please! The Breakfast Skillet is a delicious meal to start your morning off right.
- 2 one-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: egg, milk, wheat, soy
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: freeze-dried hash browns (potatoes, vegetable oil [contains one or more of the following: canola oil, cottonseed oil, palm oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil], disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate, dextrose), freeze-dried precooked eggs (whole eggs, egg yolks, nonfat dry milk, modified corn starch, corn oil, salt, yeast extract, sunflower oil, smoke flavor, xanthan gum), freeze-dried pork sausage (pork, salt, spices, sugar, textured vegetable protein [soy flour, salt]), freeze-dried red and green bell peppers, freeze-dried chopped onions. Allergens: eggs, milk, soy, wheat.View all Mountain House Backpacking Breakfasts
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...