Product Image of color Green loading
Adventure Medical Kits Smart Travel First-Aid Kit
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Whether you're traveling abroad or taking a trip across the USA, the Adventure Medical Smart Travel first-aid kit has all the essentials to keep you comfortable and in good health during the journey.
- All contents are packed together in easily identifiable, clear vinyl compartments; system organizes contents by injury type, saving valuable response time
- Contains medical supplies for 1 - 2 persons on multiday trips
- Kit includes 4 Diotame tablets, 4 antacid tablets and 4 Diamode tablets to relieve discomfort due to upset stomach and diarrhea
- Eight 200mg ibuprofen tablets, eight 500mg acetaminophen tablets and four 25mg antihistamine tablets knock out pain, fever and allergy symptoms
- Treat blisters with 11 precut, shaped Moleskin patches, one 3 x 1.75 in. GlacierGel® blister and burn dressing and one 2.25 x 1 in. GlacierGel blister and burn dressing
- 6 fabric bandages, 2 knuckle bandages, 5 butterfly closures, 1 conforming gauze bandage, 10 gauze pads and 2 non-adherent sterile dressings help you care for cuts and scrapes
- Also includes 5 anesthetic/antiseptic wipes, 2 applications of triple antibiotic ointment, 10 yards of 0.5 in. tape, 4 cotton-tip applicators and 1 pair of nitrile gloves
- 2 doses of rice-based oral rehydration mix enhance the body's ability to absorb fluids
- Instruments include a disposable thermometer, splinter picker/tick remover forceps and 3 safety pins
- Includes the book, "A Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine," a visual communication card, a patient assessment form and a pencil
- S-hook lets you hang the carrying case anywhere that is convenient
- Assembled in the USA of imported and domestic materials
Made in USA.View all Adventure Medical Kits First-Aid Kits
7.5 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches
1 lb. 1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...