Sherpani Rumba Superlight Child Carrier
This product is not available.Shop similar products
This ultralight, backcountry-worthy child carrier is sturdy enough for day hikes yet also suitable for trips to the market or summer festivals.
- Manufacturer recommends child weight not to exceed 50 lbs., with total load (child + gear) not to exceed 55 lbs.
- Fully padded bucket seat and sides; seat is fully adjustable to raise or lower child for your comfort and to give them views
- 5-point chest plate is a soft foam harness that supports child securely with 5 fasteners, 3 that unbuckle for loading/unloading
- Sewn-in shoulder harness and one-size waistbelt accommodate parents of similar size
- Topper sunshade/rain cover protects little one from the elements and guards against unruly branches; when not in use, stash Topper in bottom pocket against back of carrier
- Removable foot stirrups let child balance themselves in the pack or right themselves after they've slouched over to one side
- Large mesh back pocket and zippered lower compartment for toting toys and essentials
- Carrier frame is made from a tubular aluminum bar that increases stability when sitting on ground
- Constructed of ultralight nylon fabric with ballistic nylon reinforcements for durability
Imported.Requirements for your child:View all Sherpani Baby Carriers
- Your child must be capable of holding their head upright and sitting up by themselves. Usually a child older than 6 months is able to do this. It is a good idea to ask your pediatrician if they think your child is ready to ride in a child carrier.
Max. Weight (Child+Gear+Pack)
Fits Torso Length (in.)
17 - 20 inches
29 - 42 inches
Number of Stays
Number of Exterior Pockets
30 x 12 x 12 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...