The North Face Big Fat Frog 24 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The North Face Big Fat Frog 24 uses a time-tested, weather-resistant configuration, and adds an enormous pole-supported vestibule. It comfortably sleeps 2.
- Efficient, 3-pole design is stable and offers an excellent weight-to-space ratio; vestibule adds 14.5 sq. ft. of storage and has a shelf for stashing gear off the floor
- Fusion pitch combines pole sleeves and pole clips for added strength and support, plus easy setup
- Comprehensive, color-coded pitch system includes the poles, canopy and fly and facilitates quick, easy setup
- Full mesh canopy and doors encourage air circulation and prevent interior condensation
- Fully taped bathtub floor is durable and waterproof
- Overhead pockets and hang loops offer plenty of options for gear storage
- Includes stuff sacks, stakes and guylines/tighteners
- Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only
Imported.View all The North Face Backpacking Tents
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
4 lbs. 11 oz.
6 lbs. 7 oz.
7 x 22 inches
90.5 x 50.5 inches
31 square feet
14.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum DAC Pressfit
Coated nylon taffeta
Coated ripstop polyeter
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...