La Sportiva Trango S EVO GTX Mountaineering Boots - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The La Sportiva Trango S Evo GTX mountaineering boots with Gore-Tex® waterproof protection feature all synthetic construction and a unique ankle-hinge system for ample support.
- Water-repellent Cordura® nylon uppers with Flex Tec 2 rubber-coated, Aramide-reinforced polyester panels are super durable and lightweight
- Reinforced with water-repellent Lorica® synthetic leather for maximum durability and strength
- Waterproof, seam-sealed Gore-Tex® inserts keep feet dry while allowing excess moisture vapor to escape to prevent overheating
- Wicking Dri-lex® nylon linings absorb excess moisture and disperse it for fast drying and enhanced comfort
- Fully-gusseted and padded tongues keep out debris and water while relieving lacing pressure
- Full rubber randing protects feet and uppers from abrasion and bumps while enhancing edging ability on thin edges
- Innovative 3D Flex ankle-hinge system offers ample support while front-pointing yet stays flexible enough for flat-footing
- Trailflex nylon midsole supports with half-length steel shanks provide optimal torsional rigidity while remaining comfortable for long approaches
- Dual-density micropore rubber provides fine-tuned performance with differing levels of cushioning and support for long-haul trips
- Lasted specifically for a woman's foot with a broader toe box and narrower heel for a great fit
- Durable Vibram® Dru rubber outsoles deliver amazing traction on wet and dry surfaces; undercut heels for braking and edging platforms at toes
- Outsoles are compatible with both strap-on and hybrid(New-matic) style crampons
Imported.View the La Sportiva Trango Product Line View all La Sportiva Women's Mountaineering Boots
Waterproof breathable membrane/nylon
Nylon/half-length steel shank
2 lbs. 10 oz.
33 EU 33.5 EU 34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 33 33.5 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...