- WhisperLite Internationale can run on white gas, kerosene, jet fuel and unleaded automobile fuel, making it the perfect stove for globetrotters
- Self-purging pump is durable, easy to adjust and won't leak when you remove it from the stove after cooking
- Stove unclogs itself as you hike; stove jet features a unique shaker, self-cleaning needle
- Priming-wick shortens lighting and priming time so you can eat sooner
- Large-diameter fuel line lets you burn poor-quality fuels such as unleaded gasoline with less maintenance and fewer cleanings than other stoves
- Includes windscreen, reflector and storage sack; windscreen is designed to accommodate cookware up to 10 in. in diameter
- MSR WhisperLite Internationale backpacking stove requires MSR Fuel Bottle for operation, sold separately
- Weight of liquid fuel stove includes only stove and fuel pump
- Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; they are available at REI retail stores
Made in USA.
We cannot ship fuel-burning products to addresses in Japan or South Korea.
|Fuel||White gas / kerosene / jet / auto / diesel|
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||(White gas) 25.6 / (kerosene) 29.8 minutes|
|Average Boil Time||(White gas) 3 min. 51 sec. / (kerosene) 4 min. 42 sec.|
|Dimensions||6 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Weight||(Stove and pump only) 11.5 ounces|