MSR XGK EX Stove
The stove of choice for expeditions throughout the world, the MSR XGK EX burns any liquid fuel from white gas to kerosene to jet fuel!
- Improved design features a larger pot support and a flexible fuel line that can be wrapped up and stored inside a pot
- Self-cleaning shaker jet has a built-in needle that pushes out built-up soot and debris with a simple shake of the stove
- Bell-shape burner cup makes the stove extremely effective in cold temperatures and at high altitudes; now with feet that lift burner off the ground
- Multi-fuel stove burns white gas, low-grade kerosene, auto fuel, Stoddard solvent, aviation (AV) gas, diesel #1 and naphtha
- Fiberfax® priming pad makes priming and lighting fuels quick and easy while reducing spillage
- Wide and sturdy pot supports handle continuous use with ease
- Easily field maintainable with included cleaning and disassembly tools
- Large-diameter fuel line allows poor quality fuels to burn well and requires less maintenance than smaller diameter fuel lines
- Comes with aluminum windscreen, heat reflector, fuel pump and customized stuff sack
- Windscreen is designed to accommodate cookware up to 10 in. in diameter
- MSR XGK EX stove requires MSR fuel bottle, sold separately
- Weight of liquid fuel stove includes only stove and fuel pump
- Fuel not included
Made in USA.Here's what Backpacker Magazine had to say about the MSR XGK EX stove in its March 2006 Gear Guide issue: "This enduring multifuel stove is back and badder than ever . . . the XGK is our choice when the mercury slips way below freezing or we head overseas where fuel choices are limited."View all MSR Backpacking Stoves
We cannot ship fuel-burning products to addresses in Japan or South Korea.
Burn Time (Max Flame)
(20 oz. of fuel) (White gas) 1 hrs. 49 min. / (kerosene) 1 hrs. 38 min.
Number of Burners
Average Boil Time (1L)
3 min. 30 sec. (white gas) / 2 min. 48 sec. (kerosene)
5 x 3.9 x 3.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...