REI Co-op Tagalong Child Carrier
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The REI Tagalong child carrier is all about comfort and convenience. It keeps your child secure on walks around town or light trail hikes.
- Adult suspension system adjusts for various sizes and features curved, padded shoulder straps and hipbelt along with a padded back for comfort
- Adult suspension system has a quick torso-adjust with embroidered letters for easy-to-remember slots when switching between tall and short parents
- Child's suspension system features curved, padded shoulder straps and hipbelt lined with soft, moisture-wicking brushed polyester
- Child's harness has multiple adjustments to fit a variety of sizes, accommodating growth
- Seat, sides and back are padded for your child's comfort
- Fold-out kickstand aids in loading and won't pinch if little fingers get in the way
- Pleated mesh pocket lets you stash bottles, diapers and other kid necessities
- Material is removable for easy cleaning
- Generous reflective trim for low-light and night-time visibility
- REI Rain Bonnet (sold separately) attaches atop carrier to shield child from rain, sun and wind
- For added storage capacity attach the REI Diaper Bag (sold separately); it holds enough bottles, diapers, toys and clothes for a day's outing
Imported.Age and weight requirements for your child:View all REI Co-op Baby Carriers
- Your child must be capable of holding their head upright and sitting up by themselves. Usually a child older than 6 months is able to do this. It is a good idea to ask your pediatrician if they think your child is ready to ride in a child carrier.
- Do not carry any child who is over 45 lbs. or too large for the child harness system.
- Maximum total load capacity for child and gear is 60 lbs.
Max. Weight (Child+Gear+Pack)
Adjustable Torso Length
Fits Torso Length (in.)
14 - 22 inches
28 - 56 inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
28 x 16.5 x 11 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...