McNett Aquaseal Repair Adhesive and Cotol-240 Sealant Video
Repair wet suits, dry suits and all watersports products.
- Aquaseal® urethane rubber compound provides superior adhesion, wear resistance, flexibility and waterproofing
- Unaffected by heat or solvents, Aquaseal cures to a flexible thermoset rubber product
- Aquaseal can be stretched and folded yet still spring back to its original shape without any damage
- Cotol 240 is a urethane cure accelerator and pre-cleaner to be used in conjunction with Aquaseal
- Cotol-240 cleans and prepares the surface, readying it for Aquaseal, speeding the tack time to 15 minutes and the full cure time to under two hours
- COTOL-240 is also ideal for removing tar, sap, glue and other resins from various surfaces, including glass, plastic and metal
- Kit includes a 1-fluid ounce tube of Aquaseal, a 1/2-fluid ounce bottle of Cotol-240 and an applicator brush
Made in USA.