Gear Aid Aquaseal FD and Cure Accelerator
Need a speedy fix for most common gear repairs? Use Aquaseal FD and Cure Accelerator to quickly tackle rips and tears in waders, wetsuits and muck boots.
- Aquaseal FD is a clear, flexible and waterproof urethane adhesive that offers excellent abrasion resistance and can withstand constant pulling and movement
- Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces, dries clear and resists abrasion
- With the Cure Accelerator, you can be back in the water within 2 hrs.
- Cure Accelerator formula also improves gear repairs by cleaning the surface and shortening tack time to 15 min.
- Once adhesive has cured, it's a flexible rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Waterproof adhesive cures fast to provide a watertight seal that won't peel or crack over time
- Bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics, including: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl
Made in USA.View all Gear Aid Adhesives