- Use this handy seam sealer on tents, backpacks, mittens, gaiters, foul-weather gear and more, or to repair small rips and holes
- All seams must be completely sealed in order for an item to be totally waterproof
- Easy to use—simply squeeze lightly and draw tube across the seam; seal seams from the inside whenever possible
- Before use, clean surfaces with isopropyl alcohol
- One-oz. tube of Gear Aid Seam Grip Seam Sealer is generally enough to seal all the main floor and rainfly seams on a typical two-person backpacking tent
Made in USA.