Gear Aid Seam Grip Seam Sealer
Winner of the prestigious Backpacker Magazine's Editors' Choice Gold Award, the urethane-based Gear Aid Seam Grip Seam Sealer helps waterproof your gear for outdoor fun in wet weather.
- Use this handy seam sealer on tents, backpacks, mittens, gaiters, foul-weather gear and more, or to repair small rips and holes
- Flexible, waterproof formula is washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- Easy to use—simply squeeze lightly and draw tube across the seam; seal seams from the inside whenever possible
- 8-to-12 hr. cure time (takes only 2 hrs. when used with Cotol-240 cure accelerator, not included)
- Before use, clean surfaces with isopropyl alcohol; Seam Grip cures by reacting with the humidity in the air
- This 1 oz. tube is generally enough to seal all the main floor and rainfly seams on a typical 2-person backpacking tent (using a 1/4 in. wide bead)
- Safe for use on natural and synthetic fabrics; excellent adhesion and abrasion resistance
- All seams must be completely sealed in order for an item to be totally waterproof
Made in USA.View all Gear Aid Adhesives
Supply & Repair
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...