Mountain House Scrambled Eggs with Ham and Peppers - 2 Servings
This product is not available.Shop similar products
What's better than a hearty breakfast of real scrambled eggs, ham and red / green peppers? One that's a cinch to cook! Add hot water, wait a few minutes and enjoy the perfect backpacking breakfast.
- Two 3/4-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: egg and milk; gluten free
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: Freeze-dried precooked scrambled eggs: (whole eggs, egg yolks, nonfat dry milk, modified corn starch, corn oil, salt, yeast extract, sunflower oil and smoke flavor, xanthan gum). Ham: (ham, salt, dextrose, sodium tripolyphosphate, sodium erythorbate, smoke flavor, sodium nitrite), and red and green peppers. Allergens: egg and milk.View all Mountain House Backpacking Breakfasts
Servings per Container
Calories Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...