Product Image of color White loading
Red Paddle Co Voyager Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board - 12'6"
Designed with epic journeys in mind, the 12 ft. 6 in. Red Paddle Co Voyager inflatable SUP is ideal for longer outings, ferrying loads to shore, carrying gear, or paddling with pets and children.
- V-hull system—a Red Paddle Co exclusive—breaks the surface tension of the water, increasing glide
- Twin U.S. fin boxes with 8 in. fins (included) offer excellent tracking and can be swapped to shorter fins (not included) in shallower waters
- Improved cargo system offers 3 adjustable bungee straps with twin D-ring locking system, allowing easy adjustment and release; small loop is ideal for water bottle storage
- 6 discreet rear attachment points offer versatility in securing aft loads
- Features exclusive MSL technology combined with the patented RSS batten system to offer impressive stiffness, even at high load
- RSS battens add the equivalent of 3 to 5 psi in rigidity; battens work at lower psi and are great for supporting heavier loads
- Ergonomic tubular grab handles provided at every end of board for easy portage; attachment points on side let you connect a shoulder strap (not included)
- Included Titan II Pump inflates boards in half the time and with less effort than past versions
- 3-in-1 transport pack serves as rolling luggage, backpack and bagless "skeleton" harness; harness allows for lighter, easier access to remote waterways
- Recommended board inflation is 16–20 psi
- Full-width deck pad provides the grip you need for every stance
- Backed by the Red Paddle Co 5-year warranty
Imported.View all Red Paddle Co Paddle Boards
Paddle Board Style
12 ft. 6 in.
U.S. Box Fin
Weight Capacity (lbs)
38.2 x 15.4 x 15.4 inches
30 lbs. 5.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...