Challenge Baby Limus Team Edition Tubular Tire
The Team Edition of the Challenge Baby Limus Pro Tubular tire is an all-around cyclocross tired handmade for racing in ever-changing conditions from wet sand and sticky mud to dry, packed courses.
- Tubular construction with 320 tpi sealed core-spun cotton casing, natural rubber tread and a seamless latex inner tube
- This delivers better grip at lower pressures, confident cornering and quick handling
- A waterproof bead applied to the corespun cotton helps protect the casing and keeps it lighter, softer and more supple
- Latex is lighter, thinner and more flexible than butyl, increasing comfort, lowering roll resistance and helping to prevent flats
- Features soft, low durometer tread rubber
- Puncture Protection System (PPS) between the tread and casing increases puncture resistance
- Ideal for use on all-terrain conditions, including grass and mud
Imported.View all Challenge Road Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
350 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
35 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...