Product Image of color Birch Bud/Goodnight Gray loading
NEMO Dragonfly OSMO 3P Tent
The NEMO Dragonfly OSMO 3P tent offers an ideal balance of weight and livability in a freestanding tent. Plus, it's made with proprietary OSMO™ fabric for enhanced performance without added chemicals.
- High-performance, proprietary OSMO polyester nylon ripstop fabric has 4x better water repellency and 3x less stretch when wet than previous Dragonfly tents
- OSMO fabric is made from 100% recycled yarns that are PFAS-free and meet flame retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals
- Updated Divvy Cube™ stuff sack allows for easily splitting the weight with a partner and it stows more efficiently in your pack
- Tent features generously sized doors and asymmetrical vestibules for easy entry and access to bulkier gear; Gatekeeper™ clips let you tie back the doors with one hand
- Inside, a gear loft and gear pockets keep belongings neatly stored and out of the way
- Hubbed, prebent DAC Featherlite® NSL poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak and foot ends
- Durable Y stakes, color-coded anodized poles, matched webbing and Jake's Foot pole clips create an intuitive setup
- White no-see-um mesh panels add privacy while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night
- Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabric ensure longevity
- Overhead Nightlight Pocket™ turns your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow
- bluesign®-approved fly and floor material meets strict ecological and chemical requirements and has been produced with a minimum impact on people and the planet
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
Imported.View the NEMO Dragonfly Product LineView all NEMO Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
3 lbs. 5 oz.
3 lbs. 15 oz.
6.5 x 16 inches
88 x 70/65 (L x W head/foot) inches
41.2 square feet
10 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...