Haibike ALLMTN 3 Electric Bike
Take on every terrain from rambling trails to rugged steeps with the help of this Haibike ALLMTN 3 electric bike. Its 650 Wh battery expands your eMTB experience to new levels.
- Bike features a light, stiff 6061 aluminum frame with aggressively fun geometry; motor and battery are placed low for stability and easy handling
- 29 in. front wheel offers precise and comfortable rollover behavior, while the 27.5 in. back wheel provides traction for the steepest uphill and downhill slopes
- RockShox Yari RC fork with Boost dropouts and Deluxe RT rear shock with 160 mm front and 150 mm rear travel help keep things under control when trails get rowdy
- Bosch Gen4 Performance CX 250W motor and powerful Powertube 625 Wh battery keep you ready for long-range trail sessions
- Compatible with the Haibike Range Extender, an external battery that helps you cover more distance (not included)
- Shimano MT420 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes with 203 mm front and 180 mm rear rotors provide serious stopping power and speed control with light lever feel
- SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed shifting and the 11–50-tooth cassette give you ample gearing
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Haibike Electric Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Bosch Gen4 Performance CX 250W
Motor Torque (Nm)
75 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
625 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
50% in 2.5 hours; 100% in 6 hours
Pedal Assist Range
RockShox Yari RC Lockout, air, 160 mm travel, aluminum steerer tube 1-1/8 to 1-1/2 in. tapered, thru axle Boost
RockShox Deluxe RT, air
Haibike forged aluminum
SRAM SX Eagle, trigger
SRAM PG1210, 11-50 teeth
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT420, hydraulic disc, 4-piston, 203 mm/180 mm
Shimano MT401 hydraulic
Alex MD30, eyed, double-walled rim, aluminum
Shimano MT400, 15 mm thru axle, Centerlock disc, 32h
Shimano MT400, 12 mm thru axle, Cassette, Centerlock disc, 32h
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF, 29 x 2.5 in.; rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5 x 2.8 in.
Haibike Components TheBar ++ 780 mm
Haibike Components TheStem 2, A-head; bar bore: 31.8 mm
XLC remote dropper 31.6 mm
Selle Royale Vivo
MTB Platform pedal aluminum
SRAM SX Eagle
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Reach 410 430 460 490 Stack 639 643 652 666 Effective Top Tube 567 588 620 654 Seat Tube Center-Top 410 440 470 500 Standover Height 790 800 815 835 Head Tube Length 115 120 130 145 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 65 65 65 65 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 76.3 76.3 76.3 76.3 Wheelbase 1194 1216 1250 1287 Chainstay 455 455 455 455
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...