Line Vision 98 Skis - Men's - 2022/2023
Rally through the freshies, arc on groomers or motor up skin tracks on the men's Line Vision 98 skis. Created for all-mountain versatility, they are exceptionally lightweight.
- Vision 98 skis share the same build and featherweight feel as the Vision 108 and 118—straight down to the THC™ technology
- THC construction combines aramid, carbon and fiberglass into a proprietary stack laminate
- The elements of THC vibrate and resonate at different frequencies for a hyper-damped, yet lightweight, ski experience
- 5-Cut™ uses 5 different radii blended into the sidecut for a wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel
- With Directional Flex, the softer tips float and initiate turns easily while the stiffer tails provide power, stability and high-speed control
- Sidewall is constructed with ultra-high-density polyethylene vertical walls over the edges to absorb vibrations and provide powerful energy transmission
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Line All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
172 CM: 16.5 meters
179 CM: 18 meters
186 CM: 20.5 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Partly Cloudy (paulownia and maple)
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
172 CM: 6 lbs. 1.3 oz.
179 CM: 6 lbs. 6.8 oz.
186 CM: 7 lbs. 4.5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...