The North Face Freedom Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket - Girls'
Equip her for any condition in the fully featured Freedom Triclimate 3-in-1 jacket from The North Face. It has a zip-in, insulated jacket that can be worn alone or with the waterproof shell.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell jacket with a non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps keep her dry
- Body and lining are made with recycled polyester
- Attached, 3-piece hood
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip has an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Secure-zip hand pockets; secure zip pass pocket on left sleeve with a goggle cloth
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs; droptail hem; ID label; heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Inner jacket body and lining are made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation in the inner jacket provides warmth even in wet weather
- Inner jacket has an exposed, reverse-coil center front zip, hidden-elastic cuffs, ID label and heat transfer logo on the left chest
- Triclimate® loops at the cuffs attach to the shell jacket
Imported.View the The North Face Freedom Product LineView all The North Face Kids' Synthetic Insulation Jackets
75-denier 117 g DryVent 2L recycled polyester
50 g recycled polyester mesh
|Type of Waterproofing|
DryVent 2L recycled polyester
|Back Length (in.)|
Outer: 25 in.; inner: 23.5 in.
|Removable Liner Fabric|
50-denier 76 g recycled polyester
|Removable Liner Insulation|
150 g Heatseeker Eco 70% postconsumer recycled polyester
Contains recycled materials
|Numerical Size||5||6||7 - 8||10||12||14 - 16||18 - 20|
|Height Range||42 - 44||46 - 47.5||49 - 52.5||54 - 56.5||58 - 59.5||61 - 63||64 - 65|
|Weight Range||41 - 45||44 - 50||51 - 65||66 - 85||86 - 105||106 - 115||116 - 130|
|Chest||23 - 24||23.5 - 24.5||25 - 27||28 - 29||29.5 - 30.5||31.5 - 33.5||34.5 - 36.5|
|Waist||23-24||21.5 - 22.5||22.5 - 23.5||23.5 - 25||24.5 - 25.5||26 - 28||28.5 - 30.5|
Measurements are stated in inches.