The North Face Freedom Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket - Boys'
Don't let the weather get in the way of a good time. With the boys' The North Face Freedom Triclimate 3-in-1 jacket, they can wear the insulated jacket alone or pair it with the waterproof shell.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2-layer shell with a non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining of shell jacket are made with recycled polyester
- 3-piece hood
- Exposed, VISLON® center-front zipper with an internal draft flap
- Secure-zip hand pockets; secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve with a goggles cloth
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Powder skirt
- Droptail hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logos on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Body and lining of liner jacket are made with recycled polyester
- Liner jacket features Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Exposed, reverse-coil center-front zipper; elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- Triclimate® loop at cuffs attach liner jacket to the shell jacket
Imported.View the The North Face Freedom Product LineView all The North Face Kids' Synthetic Insulation Jackets
117 g, 75-denier recycled polyester
50 g recycled polyester mesh
Type of Waterproofing
DryVent 2-layer waterproof/breathable construction
Back Length (in.)
Removable Liner Fabric
76 g, 50-denier recycled polyester
Removable Liner Insulation
Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic fibers
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL Numerical Size 5 6 7 - 8 10 12 14 - 16 Height Range 42 - 44 46 - 47 49 - 51 52.5 - 55.5 57.5 - 59.5 61 - 63 Weight Range 40 - 43 44 - 50 51 - 65 66 - 87 88 - 105 106 - 125 Chest 23 - 24 23.5 - 24.5 25 - 27 27.5 - 29 29.5 - 30.5 31.5 - 33.5 Waist 22 - 23 22 - 23 24 - 25 25 - 26 26.5 - 27.5 28-30
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...