REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Lightweight Flash Quarter Socks
Make a dash in the REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Lightweight Flash Quarter socks. Made from recycled water bottles, they offer minimal-but-long-wearing cushioning and a sport-style fit that stays put.
- Breathable COOLMAX® EcoMade polyester wicks away moisture to keep feet drier
- Targeted cushioning at heel and ball of foot without too much bulk
- Seamless toe construction helps prevent chafing
- Supportive elastic at arch for extra support
- Durable Achilles protection is strategically placed to prevent blisters
- Stretch nylon provides durability; spandex yarns improve fit
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled polyester, which keeps waste out of landfills
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View the REI Co-op Flash Product LineView all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Socks
77% COOLMAX EcoMade polyester/22% nylon/1% spandex
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
For socks, please use shoe size.