Outdoor Afro + REI Co-op Trail Shorts - Men's
Embrace nature's glory in the men's Outdoor Afro + REI Co-op Trail shorts. These highly durable hiking shorts are stretchy and sweat-wicking so you can keep the adventures coming.
- Made together by Outdoor Afro + REI Co-op, celebrating Black joy, connections in nature and more inclusion in outdoor recreation
- Pull-on shorts with faux fly, utility back belt loop, fully elasticized waistband and drawcord adjustability
- Multiple zippered pockets offer secure storage
- Lightweight 2-way stretch nylon/spandex fabric supports a full range of movement
- Sturdy fabric is breathable, moisture-wicking and treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) to shed light rain and stains
- UPF 50+ rating provides excellent protection against harmful UV rays
- bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
- Wear with the Outdoor Afro + REI Co-op Polo shirt (not included)
Imported.View all Outdoor Afro + REI Co-op Men's Hiking Shorts
94% nylon/6% spandex (bluesign® approved)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||28||30||32||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||34.5||36.5||37.5||39.5||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.