Kammok Field Blanket - Print
A trusty picnic blanket for sunny days or a minimalist sleeping bag for unexpected overnights, the Kammok Field Blanket keeps you warm and cozy from the campfire to the coast.
- Constructed from Diamond Shell™ 40-denier nylon with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to resist rips, dirt and moisture
- Interior is lined with a lightweight, DWR-coated microfleece, providing comfort and protection in unexpected conditions
- Snaps along the edges let you easily transform it from an open blanket to a functional poncho, letting you wear it for warmth while keeping your hands free
- Microfleece-lined stuff sack can be flipped inside out or stuffed to serve as a pillow
- Modular loop-and-snap integration system lets you join multiple blankets together or seamlessly integrate with a Roo hammock's gear loops to create a lightweight top quilt
Imported.View all Kammok Camp Blankets
Diamond Shell 40-denier diamond-weave ripstop nylon with polyurethane waterproofing; lining: polyester microfleece
Unpacked: 86.5 x 57 in.; packed 7 x 14 in.
2 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...