Product Image of color Blue loading
Starboard Waterline Litetech Stand Up Paddle Board - 12'6"
A fast and stable SUP for flatwater touring, the 12 ft. 6 in. Starboard Waterline Litetech stand up paddle board delivers a smooth and speedy ride in conditions ranging from glassy to shin-high chop.
- Designed as a flatwater touring board, the Waterline promises the smoothest and most relaxing paddling sensation in conditions up to shin-high chop
- Shaped to achieve maximum speed and stability with no splash or sound, the Waterline has a faster 75% speed than Starboard race boards
- Litetech construction delivers extra rigidity via unidirectional stringer bands with added rail/nose reinforcements
- Australian pine on the standing area increases impact resistance and rigidity in this critical area
- All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements
- Narrow V-shape nose displaces water without disturbance or splash, creating a feeling of pure efficiency and speed; it also helps the board track in a straight line
- Starting from the midsection, the tail is kept wide to maintain stability when stepping back to turn and holds enough buoyancy to carry gear
- A defined rail edge helps restrict water wrapping onto the deck, and it sheers water off the nose
- Cutaway tail increases speed by creating a narrower planing surface, yet maintains stability thanks to the full tail outline
- Includes a self-ventilating valve; note, this should not be touched or removed as either may damage the valve system
- Recessed storage compartment with bungee tie-downs is positioned just in front of your feet for fast and easy access to gear
- Recessing this compartment improves aerodynamics, limits water flushing in and makes it easier to secure gear
- Deck is precisely angled to let water flow efficiently out of the tail within just a couple strokes of paddling.
- Fin box and handle are made from recycled materials
- For every board sold, Starboard will plant a mangrove tree in the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park, helping to absorb 1 ton of CO2 over 20 years
- Starboard will also pick up 2.4 lbs. of beach and ocean plastic trash for every board sold
- Starboard is a Certified B Corporation, certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous professional, social and environmental standards
Imported.View all Starboard Paddle Boards
Paddle Board Style
12 ft. 6 in.
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...