Starboard Waterline SUP Travel Bag - 12'6"
Made to fit the Waterline's outline and extra-wide tail, the Starboard Waterline SUP 12 ft. 6 in. travel bag is designed for flights and long travel, and built with heavy-duty recycled materials.
- Intended to fit boards 12 ft. 6 in. and up to 29 in. wide, and is also suited for displacement hull touring boards with narrow noses and exceptionally wide tails
- rPET 450-denier outer fabric made from recycled plastic bottles in partnership with Waste2Wear
- 30–150 recycled bottles are used per bag; bottles are chopped into flakes, washed, melted and extruded into yarns and then spun into a fabric
- Ripstop weaving technology improves wear and tear resistance
- 10 mm padding protects your gear
- Starboard ReCover bags are flipped inside out, creating a lighter bag with double thickness padding along the rail edges, eliminating the need for heavy reinforcement webbing
- Heavy-duty, noncorrosive YKK buckles and zippers are placed away from the edge of the bag to protect your board's rails from damage
- Bag is a heat-reflective color to help protect your gear while in the sun
- Heavy-duty corrosion-free air vent for temperature control
- Has built-in compression straps in case you don't need the extra space
- Extra-padded shoulder handle for carry comfort
- Name card holder helps it find it's way back to you if lost
- Starboard has been a registered B-corp since 2017; to learn more about what that means for people and the planet, please visit the Starboard website
Imported.View all Starboard Paddle Board Accessories
450-denier recycled ripstop polyester; 8 mm padding
155 x 31.9 inches
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...