Product Image of color White loading
Red Paddle Co Voyager Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board - 12'
$1,319.13Compared to $1,649.00*
Reduced Price. You save 20%
Designed for lighter paddlers and epic journeys, the 12 ft. Red Paddle Co Voyager inflatable SUP is ideal for long outings, ferrying loads to shore, carrying gear, or paddling with pets and children.
- V-hull system—a Red Paddle Co exclusive—breaks the surface tension of the water, increasing glide
- Twin U.S. fin boxes with 8 in. fins (included) offer excellent tracking and can be swapped to shorter fins (not included) in shallower waters
- Improved cargo system offers 3 adjustable bungee straps with twin D-ring locking system, allowing easy adjustment and release; small loop is ideal for water bottle storage
- 6 discreet rear attachment points offer versatility in securing aft loads
- Features exclusive MSL technology combined with the patented RSS batten system to offer impressive stiffness, even at high load
- Improved RSS battens are lighter than past versions and feature rounded ends for easier insertion; plus, they're now "safety orange" to avoid being left behind or lost
- Ergonomic tubular grab handles provided at every end of board for easy portage; attachment points on side let you connect a shoulder strap (not included)
- Included Titan II Pump inflates boards in half the time and with less effort than past versions
- 3-in-1 transport pack serves as rolling luggage, backpack and bagless "skeleton" harness; harness allows for lighter, easier access to remote waterways
- Recommended board inflation is 20 psi; board can be left inflated indefinitely
- Full-width deck pad provides the grip you need for every stance
- Backed by the Red Paddle Co 5-year warranty
Imported.View all Red Paddle Co Paddle Boards
Paddle Board Style
Twin U.S. Box Fins
Weight Capacity (lbs)
15.4 x 38.2 inches
24 lbs. 3.2 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...