Brooks Caldera 6 Trail-Running Shoes - Women's
Just because you're running on rocks, roots and ruts doesn't mean your feet should feel beat up. The women's Brooks Caldera 6 trail-running shoes are made for cushioned comfort even on rough trails.
- 3D Fit Print over the uppers provides additional structure and durability without compromising breathability
- Internal midfoot saddles hold your feet securely without sacrificing breathability or comfort, thanks to the lightweight and quick-drying air-mesh upper
- Lace keepers stow the laces out of the way
- Front and back attachment points make it easy to secure gaiters (not included)
- Raised midsole foam walls hold your feet securely for a stable ride
- Nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3, the softest cushioning offered by Brooks, is optimized to be lightweight, responsive and durable
- TPU toe caps enhance protection on the trail
- Wide bases and split-heel outsoles help stabilize your landings and carry you smoothly over uneven terrain
- TrailTack rubber outsoles offer traction on both wet and dry surfaces
Imported.View the Brooks Caldera Product LineView all Brooks Women's Trail-Running Shoes
|Trail-Running Shoe Type|
|Running Shoe Cushioning|
|Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)|
|Heel Stack Height (mm)|
|Forefoot Stack Height (mm)|
1 lb. 2.2 oz.
Sizes along top of chart are U.S. Women's sizes. Correlating U.S. Men's sizes and EU sizes provided for clarity.