REI Co-op Skyward 4 Tent
If you'd like less ducking and crawling and more standing and stretching in your camp life, the REI Co-op Skyward 4 tent is going to make you very happy—and your campground neighbors very jealous.
- Near-vertical walls and a rectangular floor plan maximize livable space—you can change clothes standing up straight!
- Stable, sturdy, freestanding design separates roof assembly from leg poles, making setup easier
- Large, D-shaped door has a low sill to make getting in and out easy
- Awning over door creates dry, drip-free entry, even with vestibule door open
- Large bug-proof mesh ceiling panels enhance ventilation and provide sky views during nice weather
- Waterproof, cap-style fly covers mesh ceiling panels, providing protection from the rain while still allowing excellent ventilation
- Twin-stake vestibule offers additional livable space as well as protected gear storage
- Multiple pockets, high and low, for convenient storage, plus gear loops for attaching lights
- Includes heavy-duty carry bag, separate stuff sacks for poles and stakes, 10 stakes, 4 reflective guy lines with tighteners, and a pole-repair sleeve
- Made using solution-dyed mesh to reduce water and energy use in manufacturing
- Footprint sold separately
Imported.View the REI Co-op Skyward Product Line View all REI Co-op Camping Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
11 lbs. 5 oz.
13 lbs. 11 oz.
9.8 x 27.5 inches
100 x 87 inches
60 square feet
19.5. square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
150-denier coated polyester
75-denier coated polyester
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...