Explore any trail—even the muddy ones—and feel protected with the men's Brooks Cascadia 16 GTX trail-running shoes. They feature waterproof membranes along with soft cushioning and adaptable midsoles.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit membranes are bonded directly to the uppers for a light, flexible fit
- New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoes mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride
- New DNA LOFT v2 midsoles feature 2 mm more foam for comfort—and make this Cascadia 10% softer yet 20% lighter than previous versions
- More release grooves in the midsoles allow for enhanced adaptability on rough terrain
- Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and rocks while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain
- Gaiter tab on heel helps secure your gaiters (not included)
- Gusset helps keep out sand and small debris
- TrailTack rubber outsoles provide traction on wet or dry ground
Imported.View the Brooks Cascadia Product LineView all Brooks Men's Trail-Running Shoes
|Trail-Running Shoe Type|
|Running Shoe Cushioning|
|Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)|
|Heel Stack Height (mm)|
|Forefoot Stack Height (mm)|
1 lb. 4.4 oz.
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX Invisible Fit waterproof/breathable membrane
Sizes along top of chart are U.S. Men's sizes. Correlating U.S. Women's sizes and EU sizes provided for clarity.