Patagonia Retro Pile Pullover - Men's
Equally at home in mountain towns or on city streets, the men's Patagonia Retro Pile pullover is an easy-wearing hoodie with a fresh look and cozy comfort. You won't want to leave home without it.
- Double-sided Polartec® 100% recycled polyester shearling fleece offers cozy comfort in cool weather
- Binding and left-front yoke feature durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets
- Half-zip neckline lets you adjust your airflow
- Zip-through, collared 3-panel hood with elastic binding seals in warmth
- Large kangaroo front pocket keeps your hands warm; zippered chest pocket secures valuables
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Fleece Jackets
Polartec recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling fleece; contrast: 4-ply NetPlus postconsumer recycled nylon faille; pocket bags: recycled polyester
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 4.8 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...