Starboard Lima Tufskin 3-Piece Stand Up Paddle
With a 3-piece shaft that separates for easy transport and a strong, stiff and light build, the Starboard Lima Tufskin 3-piece stand up paddle is a cost-efficient option for paddlers who travel.
- ABS plastic blade is strong and extremely durable—it's ideal for whitewater paddling and use by beginners
- Large tip area on the blade allows for maximum forward motion, even if the blade is not totally submerged
- Concave and cupped shape on the blade's power face guides water, controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed
- Slim blade profile allows you to pull the blade very close to the rail of the board, giving it a really nice line
- New prepreg hybrid carbon shaft construction is 20% lighter while still being strong and affordable
- New Super Handle has a flat top and wide grip to create powerful leverage of the whole paddle and blade
- Included trash picker lets you pick up plastic and other trash floating in the water; it's made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle
- 3-piece shaft adjusts in length from 62.6 to 84.8 in.
- When fully detached, the paddle measures only 34.5 in. long, making it easy to pack it along with your inflatable SUP
- Built-in clamp allows quick, easy adjustments; clamp grips the inner shaft for secure hold and controls alignment without twisting
- Starboard is a certified B Corporation
Imported.View all Starboard Paddle Board Paddles
Prepreg hybrid carbon
16.5 x 7.2 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
84.6 square inches
1 lb. 14.1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...