Werner Trance 95 2-Piece LeverLock Stand Up Paddle
With its superlight weight and smooth, stable stroke, the 2-piece Werner Trance 95 LeverLock stand up paddle is a must-have for the paddler looking to go faster and stay on the water longer.
- Long, slender, rectangular blade provides a more gentle catch that's easier on the body and allows a higher cadence with less fatigue—without sacrificing blade size or power
- Buoyant carbon blade offers a light feel that pops from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing; it's also impact and abrasion resistant
- Dihedral ridge down the middle of the power face allows for smooth, stable forward paddling; smooth back face is quiet and helps make linking turning strokes easy
- 10° shaft-to-blade offset helps to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, benefitting forward paddling, while offering surfers a good compromise in the waves
- Midsize 95 sq. in. blade suits paddlers looking to limit exertion, as well as paddlers of smaller to midsize stature
- Full carbon shaft with LeverLock system offers easy, on-the-fly adjustments
Made in USA.View all Werner Paddle Board Paddles
18.75 x 7 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
95 square inches
1 lb. 3.75 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...