Trailtopia Beef and Black Bean Burrito - 2 Servings
When you're craving a Mexican-inspired dish out on the trail, Trailtopia Beef and Black Bean Burrito with rice has all the spicy fixings you need to pile into your favorite tortilla (not included).
- Made from a flavorful combination of long grain rice, beef, black beans, tomatoes, green bell peppers, sour cream, onions and jalapenos with a spicy kick and a little heat
- Eat on its own for a completely gluten-free meal or add your own flour tortillas for tasty trail burritos
- Includes a larger portion size of 50% more meat than standard Trailtopia products
- Cook and eat straight from the bag; just add 2.5 cups of boiling water, stir thoroughly, seal and let sit for 15 min. before serving
- Shelf stable for 5 years to ensure freshness
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: Parboiled long grain rice (rice, niacin, iron, thiamin, folic acid), freeze-dried cooked beef, hulled hemp seed, freeze-dried black beans, dried tomato, dried green bell pepper, dried black bean flakes, sour cream (cream solids, cultured nonfat milk, citric acid, tbh), dried onion, garlic, corn meal, jalapeno pepper flakes, guar gum, modified food starch, spices. Contains milk.View all Trailtopia Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...