GHOST Lector FS LC Universal Mountain Bike
The ultimate long-distance cross-country machine, the GHOST Lector FS LC Universal boasts a full carbon fiber frame with Traction Link rear suspension technology that keeps it planted on the trail.
- RockShox SID Select+ fork provides 120 mm of travel and can be stiffened via remote lever
- Rear travel is controlled by a RockShox SID LUXE+ shock that can be locked out for the climbs and opened for a controlled descent
- Traction Link design—with a solid one-piece rear triangle and rocker link—keeps the bike planted on the trail
- Built for speed and efficiency, the 29 in. wheels roll quickly down the trail
- Maxxis Ikon tires minimize rolling resistance while offering enough grip for confident cornering
- SRAM Eagle drivetrain provides a wide gear ratio for powerful ups and fast downs
- Made for cross-country riding, the SRAM Level TLM brakes provide efficient and powerful modulation
- Internally routed cables keep a clean look
- Developed in cooperation with the GHOST Cross-Country Team
- REI is proud to be the exclusive U.S. retailer of GHOST brand bikes
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all GHOST Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
S: GHOST Lector LC carbon, 41.7 cm
L: GHOST Lector LC carbon, 50.8 cm
RockShox SID Select+, Charger 2 with remote lockout, 120 mm travel, Boost 15 x 110 mm thru axle; tapered steerer
RockShox SID LUXE Select+ Debonair with lockout
SRAM Stylo 6K Eagle
SRAM Eagle XO1 12-speed
SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed
SRAM Eagle XG-1275 10-50T
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
SRAM Level TLM; rotors: 180 mm front, 160 mm rear
GHOST double-wall alloy
Formula DC711 Boost 110 x15mm THRU AXLE 6 bolt
Formula MST148 148 x12mm 6 bolt
GHOST GND51 31.8 mm bore, 740 mm wide
GHOST GND51 31.8 mm bore, 75 mm length
GHOST GND51 CARBON 450 mm
Fizik Antares R7
FSA NO.57E Tapper
SRAM GX Eagle
S M L XL Reach 453 489 507 533 Stack 575 601 618 636 Effective Top Tube 603 649 669 701 Seat Tube Center-Top 441 465 489 513 Standover Height 730 760 770 780 Head Tube Length 90 100 120 140 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68 68 68 68 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75.5 75.5 75.5 75.5 Bottom Bracket Height 41 33 33 33 Wheelbase 1,161 1,214 1,241 1,275 Chainstay 435 440 440 440
All measurements in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...