Outdoor Research Super Couloir Sensor Gloves - Men's
Burly and beefed up for brutal winters, the men's Outdoor Research Super Couloir Sensor gloves combine the dexterity of ice climbing gloves with the warmest, waterproof protection in the line.
- GORE-TEX® inserts provide waterproof/breathable protection and are completely windproof to keep your hands comfortable and dry
- 2-layer recycled polyester shells have stretchy pinky-side panels to improve dexterity and optimize movement
- Pittards® Oiltac goat leather palms maintain grip in wet conditions; water-resistant goat leather overlays reinforce the design
- Palms are lined with Moonlight pile fleece and insulated with 133 g/m2 VerticalX™ polyester (85% recycled)
- Back of hands are lined with 100% polyester tricot and insulated with 200 g/m2 VerticalX™ polyester (85% recycled)
- Fleece and tricot linings help wick moisture and sweat to keep your hands dry
- Touch-screen compatible index fingers and thumbs allow easy operation of your devices without having to remove the gloves
- Removable wrist leashes keeps your gloves secure when you need to remove them
- Pull-on loops make entry and removal easier
- SuperCinch™ gauntlets lock in the warmth and fit, while keeping out the cold and snow
- Pre-curved construction follows the natural contours of the hands for the most comfortable fit
- Split suede nose wipes
- Carabiner loops
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Insulated Gloves
Pittards Oiltac goat leather
92% recycled polyester/8% spandex
Palm: Moonlight pile polyester fleece; back of hand: polyester tricot
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable insert
VerticalX polyester insulation (85% recycled)
Touch Screen Compatible
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7.5 - 8 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 Hand Circumference 7 - 7.75 8 - 8.5 9 - 9.5 9..5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...