Arc'teryx Aerios 15 Pack - Men's
Go farther, faster. Sized just right to carry the day's essential gear, water, food and clothes, the men's Arc'teryx Aerios 15 pack is a lightweight, trusty companion for day trips in the mountains.
- The high-tenacity, 100-denier CORDURA® nylon fabric with liquid crystal polymer ripstop grid stands up to heavy use on the trail
- Highly breathable AeroForm back panel enhances carrying comfort; anti-barreling framesheet prevents a the full pack from bulging and pressing on your spine
- Lightweight and durable high-tenacity fabric with a liquid crystal polymer ripstop grid stands up the use on the trail
- Breathable shoulder harness includes 2 zippered pockets to accommodate your own soft flasks (not included)
- Padded hipbelt, adjustable harness and adjustable sternum strap provide a comfortable carry and women-specific fit
- Multiple external pockets are easily accessible: 1 front pocket for quick-access items, 2 stretch-mesh pockets and 2 side-access zippered pockets
- Internal security pocket with key clip helps you stay organized
- Webbing daisy chain and bungee cord compression system allow you to attach extra gear to the outside of your pack
- A clip keeps your own hydration reservoir secure inside the main compartment (reservoir not included)
- 2 trekking-pole attachment points
Imported.View all Arc'teryx Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
915 cubic inches
1 lb. 8.5 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
100-denier CORDURA nylon
Number of Exterior Pockets
17.3 x 10.6 x 7.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...